Powdered Sunshine Kisses
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (18-19 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water in Classic Batter Bowl; stir with
Mix 'N Scraper® until thoroughly combined. Mixture will be slightly dry.
- Chop nuts with Food Chopper. Transfer nuts to Batter Bowl using Handy Scraper;
mix well. Using Small Scoop drop level scoops of dough 2 inches apart onto flat
- Bake for 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 3 minutes on Baking Stone; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Repeat
with remaining dough. Cool completely.
- Fill Flour/Sugar Shaker with powdered sugar. Sprinkle cookies with powdered
Yield: 3 dozen