- 16 (2 1/2-inch) graham cracker squares (about 1 1/4 cups crushed)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 16 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, divided
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes cheesecake flavored instant pudding and pie filling
- For crust, place graham crackers in resealable plastic bag; crush into fine
crumbs using Dough and Pizza Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH
30 seconds; mix in cracker crumbs and brown sugar using Classic Scraper. Press
crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of Springform Pan; place in freezer until ready
- In Classic Batter Bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH 60 seconds; whisk
until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Measure 1/3 cup caramel sauce in Measure-All
Cup; set aside for garnish.
- Fill Easy Accent Decorator with 1 cup of the whipped topping; set aside
- Add remaining whipped topping, remaining caramel sauce and sour cream to
cream cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Reserve 16 pecan halves for garnish. Chop remaining pecans using Food Chopper;
add to cream cheese mixture. Add pudding mix and whisk vigorously until mixture
is blended and very thick. Immediately spoon filling onto crust; spread evenly
using Large Spreader.
- Pipe 16 rosettes, each touching the next, to form a continuous border 1/2
inch from edge of cake. Pour reserved caramel sauce into center over top of
cake; spread carefully using Skinny Scraper. Garnish each rosette with pecan
half. Using Paring Knife, loosen cake from edge of pan; carefully remove collar.
- Serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 16 servings or 20 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Total Fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 13 g,
Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Sodium 390 mg, Fiber 0 g
For a colder serving temperature and easier slicing, chill 30 minutes before
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.