Pronto Pasta Bake
- 12 ounces Rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (48 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Chop zucchini with food chopper. Using garlic press, press garlic into classic
2-quart batter bowl. Add zucchini, spaghetti sauce and basil.
- Grate Parmesan cheese with Deluxe Cheese grater.
- In 9 x 13-inch baker, layer one third of the spaghetti sauce mixture, half
the pasta, one third of the sauce mixture and half of each of the cheeses. Repeat
layers with remaining pasta, sauce and cheeses; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking 5 minutes.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.