Pumpkin Lattice Pastry
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon pecan halves, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
- Additional pecan halves (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Let pie crusts stand at room temperature 15
- Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Gently unfold one pie crust
onto center of baking stone. Lightly brush with water using Pastry Brush.
- Using Food Chopper, finely chop 1/4 cup of the pecans; sprinkle evenly over
crust. Unfold second crust and place over first crust, matching edges and pressing
to seal. Using Baker's Roller, roll crusts out together to edge of baking stone.
Fold edges of crust 1/2 inch toward center, forming an even border; press to
- Using smooth end of pastry tool, form a decorative fluted edge; prick entire
surface of crust. In Small Batter Bowl, lightly beat egg and brush over crust.
Place sugar in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle evenly over crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- Carefully slide crust onto Round Platter; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine pumpkin, half of the whipped topping, pudding
mix and spice blend in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless
Steel Whisk (mixture will be thick). Using Large Spreader, spread filling evenly
- Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped
topping. Pipe 3 horizontal rows of topping across surface of filling, followed
by 3 diagonal rows, forming a lattice pattern. Pipe a decorative border along
edge of filling. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate remaining pecans over topping.
If desired, arrange additional pecan halves around edge of pastry.
- Cut into wedges using Chef's Knife. Serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 12 servings or 20 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes