Pumpkin Pie a la Easy
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans solid pack pumpkin
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans
using Food Chopper. Add to Batter Bowl. Melt butter in Covered Micro-Cooker
on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture
onto bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using 10-inch Whisk. Add pumpkin,
sweetened condensed milk, spice and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in
center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Garnish each serving
with whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator, pecan halves and additional
ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Refrigerate any leftover pie squares.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef