Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Brush Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine eggs and pumpkin using Stainless Steel Whisk;
whisk until smooth. Add cake mix; mix with Mix ‘N Scraper until thoroughly
blended, about 1 minute. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly.
- Microwave on HIGH 14 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes
out clean. (Cake will be slightly moist on top near center.)
- Let stand in microwave 10 minutes.
- If necessary, loosen cake from sides of pan using Skinny Scraper; invert
onto serving plate. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.
Brushing the Fluted Pan with vegetable oil is the best method to coat the
interior of the pan to prevent sticking.
For best results, do not use the Kitchen Spritzer or a non-stick cooking
If using a microwave without a built-in turn table, rotate pan after 7 minutes
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.