- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen Italian-style green beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in Generation II Dutch (6-qt.)
Oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 20-25 minutes or until vegetables
- Serve; sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes