Ranch Potato Crisps
- 4 medium baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (0.4 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Sour cream, for dipping
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes, in crinkle-cut fashion if desired, into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Place in large bowl. Add oil; mix lightly. Add dressing mix; toss to coat evenly.
Arrange potato slices in single layer on greased baking sheet (do not overlap
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender.
- Serve warm with sour cream, if desired.
Yield: 24 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.