Raspberry Mousse Cake
- 10 chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Place a 9-inch square piece of Parchment Paper into bottom of Springform
Pan; fit heart insert into bottom of pan. Lightly spray sides of insert with
vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
- Finely chop cookies using Food Chopper.
- Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until
melted; stir in cookie crumbs using Skinny Scraper. Press crumb mixture evenly
onto bottom of pan. Place pan in freezer while preparing filling.
- Pour water into Small Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until
boiling. Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved using Classic Scraper, about
2 minutes. Add jam; whisk until smooth using Mini-Whipper. Set aside 1/4 cup
of the gelatin mixture for glaze.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless
Steel Whisk. Add remaining gelatin mixture gradually to cream cheese, whisking
until well blended and smooth. Whisk in half of the whipped topping. Pour filling
into insert. Refrigerate 25 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle reserved gelatin mixture evenly over surface of filling, carefully
spreading to edges using Small Spreader. Chill 5 minutes to set glaze.
- Cut around edge of dessert using Paring Knife. Remove collar, lifting straight
up. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped
topping. Pipe a decorative border around edge of dessert.
- Slice using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 12 servings or 16 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.