Pampered Chef Recipes
Raspberry Almond Mini-Muffins
Yield: 24 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in Classic Batter Bowl.
- Stir melted butter, milk, egg and almond extract into dry ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Fill prepared muffin cups using Medium Scoop (1 scoop per muffin cup). Press approximately 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into top of muffin batter. Gently fold batter over most of preserves.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown or Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from pan; serve warm or at room temperature.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 109, Total Fat 4g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef