Roasted Pork and Potato Duet
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 center loin pork roast, rolled and tied (3 1/2-4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into fourths (2-3 large)
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into large chunks (3-4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine sage, garlic, thyme, salt and black pepper.
Rub all but 2 teaspoons of the herb mixture evenly over the surface of pork
- Place roast in Rectangular Baker. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture;
arrange potatoes around roast. Cover with Rectangular Lid/Bowl.
- Bake 1 hour, 15 minutes. Using Oven Mitts, pull out oven rack and carefully
remove Lid/Bowl from Baker, lifting away from you.
- Bake roast and potatoes, uncovered, 15-30 minutes or until Pocket Thermometer
inserted into meat registers 155 degrees F for medium or 165 degrees F for well
- Remove potatoes to serving platter; set aside.
- Remove roast to cutting board. Loosely tent with aluminum foil. Let roast
stand 10 minutes before carving.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 580, Total Fat 25 g, Sodium 390 mg, Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.