Saucy Seafood Pizza
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 1/2 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 4 ounces flaked or leg style imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Lemon slices; for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in circle
on greased 14 inch pizza pan, with points toward the center and wide ends toward
the outside. Pat out dough to 12-inch circle with fingers, pressing seams together
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dill weed and peel; spread mixture
evenly onto crust. Top with cocktail sauce. Sprinkle with cucumber, bell pepper,
crabmeat and parsley. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Yield: 10 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes