- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2/3 cup low fat shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1 cup low fat shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup lite turkey ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine cooked rice, cheese and egg in bowl.
- Lightly spray deep-dish baker with vegetable oil spray. Pour combined rice
mixture in baker and press down to form crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside while preparing filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first three filling ingredients in bowl.
- Prepare vegetable and meat; add to mixture. Add sauce and seasonings; whisk
- Pour into par-baked crust and bake for 45 minutes.
Yield: approximately 12 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef