- Lasagna noodles
- 1 can condensed cream of shrimp or cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 ounces frozen, cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package flake or chunk style imitation crabmeat
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- Mix soup and milk in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix ricotta and egg, add parmesan, parsley and pepper. Mix well and set
- Heat oil (or not), then add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic for 2 to
3 minutes until veggies are soft, then take off heat.
- Cut each shrimp in half crosswise (if using small shrimp, omit this step)
Coarsely flake crab. Add seafood to vegetable mixture and stir.
- To assemble: Spread 1/4 cup of the soup mixture over the bottom of the dish.
Top with 3 noodles. Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles.
Sprinkle with half of the vegetable-cheese mixture and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Repeat layers of noodles, ricotta mixture, vegetable-seafood mixture and
- Top with remaining 3 noodles; spread with the soup mixture. Sprinkle with
- Cover the dish. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove cover, then bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 to 15 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
270 cals, 11g fat, 3g sat fat, 550mg sodium, 1.5g fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.