Simply Delicious Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds unpeeled potatoes (about 6 medium)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk, heated
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Place potatoes, garlic and enough water
to cover in Medium (3-qt.) Saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat
and cook 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and garlic in large Colander; return to saucepan. Using Nylon
Masher, mash until no lumps remain.
- Stir in sour cream, salt and black pepper. Gradually beat in enough of the
hot milk to make potato mixture light and fluffy.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 9 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes