Smoky BBQ Chicken Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 refrigerated Pillsbury pizza crust
- 2 cup cooked chicken breasts or 1 (8
ounce) can chicken meat
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small
- 1/2 small green bell pepper
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Roll out pizza crust.
- Mix garlic, barbecue sauce and chicken. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Cover pizza with half the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Chop green pepper and sprinkle on pizza.
- Slice onion and lay on pizza.
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pour juice over shaved ice and serve with a straw or a spoon.