Spicy Tomato Fettuccine
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- 2 ounces turkey bacon
- 1 large onion
- 4 or 5 large tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Fry bacon until crisp on 11-inch griddle; drain and set aside.
- Chop onions and tomatoes with food chopper.
- Snip parsley using kitchen cutters.
- Heat olive oil and stir-fry skillet. Press garlic with garlic press into
skillet. Stir-fry 15 seconds.
- Add onion. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, parsley, and seasoning
- Gently stir 3 to 4 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat and serve over pasta. Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.