Stained Glass Gingerbread Stars
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (14.5 oz) box gingerbread cake and cookie mix
- 2 packages Lifesaver candies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare gingerbread mix according to box directions for cookies. Roll dough
into 2 balls. Roll dough and pizza roller in flour and roll dough approximately
1/8-inch thick onto parchment paper.
- Using star shaped Valtrompia bread tube, cut out cookie dough into star
shapes. Cut a circle in center of each cookie using the apple corer. Place one
candy in each center. Place parchment paper with cookies on rectangle baking
- Bake for 10 minutes. Candy will melt and give a stained glass effect.
- Let cookies cool on parchment paper for 5 minutes before removing.