Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 3 cup)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 36 blueberries (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll 1 package of crescent roll dough; do not separate. Arrange longest
sides of dough across width of Rectangle Stone. Repeat with remaining package
of dough. Sprinkle with flour using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Using Baker's Roller,
roll dough to seal seams. Trim edges 1/2 inch from edge of stone with Pizza
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to Stackable
Cooling Rack; cool completely.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar using Classic
Scraper. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice
lemon using Juicer to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Add zest and juice to cream
cheese mixture; mix until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust
using Large Spreader.
- Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer. Slice strawberries and bananas with
Egg Slicer Plus. Using Pastry Brush, brush banana slices lightly with additional
- To assemble pizza, attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill
with whipped topping. Pipe stars to create a 5-inch square in upper left corner;
place blueberries in even rows between stars. Attach open star tip to decorator.
To make stripes, alternate 5 rows of strawberry slices with 4 rows of whipped
topping. Arrange banana slices over whipped topping. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 16 servings
Cook's Tip: Dessert can be assembled and refrigerated up to 4 hours before serving.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 mg,
Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 350 mg, Fiber 2 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes