Strawberry Banana Sundae Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup peanuts,
- 2 (1.55 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour.
- Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of baking stone. Using lightly
floured Baker's Roller, roll out dough to a 14-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely
on baking stone.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH 30 seconds or until
softened; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add whipped topping;
whisk until smooth (mixture will be thick). Spread cream cheese mixture over
cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper.
- Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Coarsely chop chocolate bars using Crinkle
Cutter. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate over pizza. Slice bananas with Egg Slicer
Plus; arrange bananas and pineapple over pizza. Spoon strawberry topping evenly
over fruit using Adjustable Measuring Spoon.
- Slice pizza into 16 wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber 1 g