Taffy Apple Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium Granny smith apples
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into a ball. Place dough in center of pizza pan; flatten slightly
with palm of hand. Roll dough out to 14-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake
for 16 to 18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from sheet with serrated knife; cool completely.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Dip in lemon lime soda to prevent them from
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract; mix
well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange apples evenly over cream
cheese mixture; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- To heat caramel topping, microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until
warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle nuts on top.
Yield: 10 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.