This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Tantalizing Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound lean (93%) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 onion rolls, split
- Combine ground turkey, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, thyme and
black pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly. Form turkey mixture into 4 round patties,
1/2 inch thick. Coat patties evenly with cheese. Set aside.
- In Large (10-inch) Skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat until hot.
Cook mushrooms and onion for 6-8 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove from
Skillet to Small Batter Bowl. Toss with remaining 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
and honey; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in same Skillet until hot. Cook patties for
10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center, turning once with Nylon
Turner. Place turkey burger on bottom of roll; top with an equal amount of the
mushroom and onion mixture. Cover with top half of roll.
Yield: 4 sandwiches
Nutrients per serving: (1 sandwich): Calories 410, Total Fat 18 g, Sodium
1010 mg, Fiber 2 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef