Three Bean Vegetarian Chili
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can mild chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) can) whole kernel corn, drained
- Toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in Professional (4-quart) Casserole over medium-high heat until
hot. Add bell peppers, onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin; cook until vegetables
are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans and corn to casserole; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce
heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle chili into soup bowls.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol
0 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 8 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes