Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can juice packed crushed pineapple
- 1 banana, sliced, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup sliced kiwifruit, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine the undrained pineapple, banana, kiwifruit, red or green pepper,
jalapeno, green onions, cilantro and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl and
- Serve with pita bread.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving: Calories 47 Fat 47 g, Cholesterol 0
mg, Sodium 1 mg
Chef's Note: Use plastic gloves when working with jalapenos. The juice from the
peppers may cause a burning sensation on the skin. May substitute chopped peeled
peaches, nectarines or mangos for the kiwifruit.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes