Turkey Cranberry Wreath
Source: Season's Best Fall/Winter 2000 Recipe Collection - Pampered
- 2 (235g) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons
honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey,
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup
walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 egg, separated
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles
toward the center. arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners
of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond of Baking Stone.
Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center. matching ends. Seal seams using Dough
and Pizza Roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal.)
- Measure mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper into Classic Batter Bowl.
- Grate cheese into Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Mix filling using
Min 'N Scraper. Using Medium Scoop, scoop filling over seams of dough, forming
- Coarsely chop walnuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over filling. Beginning
in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with
outer triangle, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.
- Separate egg over Small Batter Bowl using Egg Separator. Beat egg white
lightly; brush over dough using Pastry Brush.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut and serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 10 servings
Per serving: 363 calories; 17 g protein; 24g fat; 20g carbohydrates; 521