T'was the Night Before Christmas Omelet
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose dill mix
- 5 slices white bread
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package processed ham
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 7 large mushrooms, sliced with egg slicer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, milk and ill mix in bowl with whisk.
- Tear bread into small pieces.
- Coarsely chop ham and onion with food chopper.
- Add bread, ham, onion, mushrooms, pepper and salt to egg mixture. Stir.
Pour into deep-dish baker. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Variation: Prepare omelet, cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake for 40 to 45
minutes the next morning.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef