Pampered Chef Recipes
Valtrompia Hors D'Oeuvres Bread
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons warm water (105 to 115 degrees F)
- 1 package Dilly Dip Herb Mix (or herbs of your choice)
- Processor Method: Put flour, salt and herbs in work bowl with metal blade. Proof yeast in water plus sugar. While processor is running, pour in yeast mixture. Process 40 seconds from time it starts to blend.
- Hand Method: Proof yeast and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in flour, salt and herb mi. Turn out on floured canvas cloth. Knead 10 minutes.
- Let rise until double in a greased, covered bread rising bowl. About 1 hour.
- Divide dough in half. Roll into log shape about 7" long. Place in well greased Valtrompia mold. Cap ends.
- No need to rise a second time. Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 60 minutes.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef