Valtrompia Style Pepperoni Cheese Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup very warm water (105 to115 degrees F)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 package yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- In the measuring cup, stir together the water and sugar and yeast. Let stand
for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is foamy (if no foam, start
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, stir together milk and salt. Stir in yeast mixture,
cheese and pepperoni. Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Stir in as much of the
remaining flour as necessary to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured board,
knead 7 minutes, using as much of the remaining flour as necessary until dough
is no longer sticky. Place in a greased bowl, turning dough to completely coat
with grease. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Set in a draft-free warm place to
rise until double in bulk.
- Punch down, divide dough in half. Roll each half into a log 2 inches shorter
than mold. Place in greased mold and cap each end.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for one hour or until bread sounds hollow
- Remove from mold to cool.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes