- 10 anchovy filets (rinse well if packed in salt)
- 1 red onion, chopped very fine
- Olive oil (enough to cover onions and anchovies in saute pan)
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti
- Saute the chopped onions in olive oil until golden, making sure there is enough
oil to fully cover onions.
- While pasta is cooking in lightly salted water, gently add the anchovy filets
to onions and press lightly with a fork until the anchovies are well mixed with
the sauteing onions.
- Toss spaghetti and anchovy mix together and ensure the spaghetti is well coated.
- Serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.