Angel Chicken Ranch Alfredo
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup frozen peas or pea pods, cooked
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grill on George Foreman (or other) grill while pasta is cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan; add cream and parmesan cheese, heating and stirring until the cheese is melted. Add dressing; heat through. Stir in desired amount of the cooked and drained pasta. (Do not rinse pasta, so the sauce will stick to it better.)
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the spaghetti mixture; add cooked pea pods and or peas.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.