- 3 tablespoons CRISCO Oil, divided
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 scallion or green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons Crisco
Oil and spaghetti. Boil according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame
seeds. Saute 2 minutes, or until brown.
- Toss spaghetti with soy sauce, sesame seeds and scallion.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.