Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- 8 ounces tube or spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer
pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon
to paper towels. Discard drippings.
- Add the pasta to the skillet. Add the soup, ground beef and bacon and heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until the cheese is melted.