This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (3 pound) chicken
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large can tomatoes
- Black olives, to taste
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook chicken slowly in about 2 quarts lightly salted water. When tender, remove
chicken from stock. Bone and dice.
- Cook spaghetti in stock. Drain.
- Saute pepper, mushrooms and onion in the butter. Combine this mixture with diced
chicken, tomatoes, olives and spaghetti.
- Pour into greased casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Stir in grated cheese just before serving.