Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (3 pound) chicken
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large can tomatoes
- Black olives, to taste
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook chicken slowly in about 2 quarts lightly salted water. When tender, remove
chicken from stock. Bone and dice.
- Cook spaghetti in stock. Drain.
- Saute pepper, mushrooms and onion in the butter. Combine this mixture with diced
chicken, tomatoes, olives and spaghetti.
- Pour into greased casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Stir in grated cheese just before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.