This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Lemon Spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) package thick spaghetti
- 1/3 cups unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and place
spaghetti in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat, and stir in sour
cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth. Pour mixture over spaghetti
in casserole dish. Toss to evenly coat the pasta.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from oven, and add grated parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt
and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.