- 1 large jar chunky or thick spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 bag pasta
(shells, bow ties, etc.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Lightly coat large baking dish with vegetable shortening. Heat oven to 425 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, stir sauce, water and pasta until well coated. Pour pasta and
sauce into baking dish Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.