- 1 package frozen meat or cheese ravioli
- Mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (homemade or prepared)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the ravioli as directed on the package.
- Spread a little spaghetti sauce
on the bottom of a casserole dish. Put ravioli on top of the sauce. Spread more
sauce over the ravioli.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake until the cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.