This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Spaghetti Pie
- 2 pounds spaghetti
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a large pan, boil spaghetti 20 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir
together. Press into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan until compact and even.
- Cook ground beef and sausage in a large skillet. Drain fat, removing as much
- Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spread evenly over spaghetti base in pan.
Layer slices of Provolone over meat mixture, then add the grated Romano on top of
- Bake for 20 minutes.