- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 24 ounces ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 28 ounces chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish with Reynolds Wrap
nonstick foil with nonstick side toward food (or spray with nonstick cooking spray).
- Combine hot cooked spaghetti with butter; stir until it melts and coats spaghetti.
Add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; stir to coat.
- Arrange spaghetti in an even layer in the foil-lined pan. Spread ricotta cheese
over spaghetti. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Brown ground beef; drain. Add pasta sauce and heat until bubbly. Spoon over cheeses.
Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan. Cover with nonstick foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil cover and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese is
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.