This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Spaghetti 2
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef and onion in a large pot. Drain. Mix in spaghetti sauce and water.
- Break pasta into 1 or 2-inch pieces and stir to coat with sauce. Pour into a
greased 9 x13-inch casserole dish. Top with cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum
- Bake for 90 minutes at 325 degrees F.