Baked Spaghetti 2
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef and onion in a large pot. Drain. Mix in spaghetti sauce and water.
- Break pasta into 1 or 2-inch pieces and stir to coat with sauce. Pour into a
greased 9 x13-inch casserole dish. Top with cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum
- Bake for 90 minutes at 325 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.