Basil Shrimp and Pasta Alfredo
Creamy pasta with shrimp, peas and a hint of basil is good enough for company,
yet so easy to prepare.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 3 tablespoons
butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 4 ounces fettuccine
or other pasta, cooked and drained
- Stir milk gradually into Sauce. Mix with whisk in small saucepan until well blended.
Add butter. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp, peas and basil.
- Serve over pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | 10 mins Prep time | 15 mins Cook time
Nutrition information (Amount per serving): Calories: 300 Cholesterol: 117mg
Sodium: 473mg Protein: 17g Total Fat: 12g Fiber: 2g Carbohydrate: 31g
Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate
Reprinted with permission from