Basil Shrimp and Pasta Alfredo
Basil Shrimp and Pasta Alfredo. Creamy pasta with shrimp, peas and a hint of basil is good enough for company, yet so easy to prepare.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 4 ounces fettuccine or other pasta, cooked and drained
- Stir milk gradually into Sauce. Mix with whisk in small saucepan until well blended. Add butter. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp, peas and basil.
- Serve over pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | 10 min Prep time | 15 min Cook time
Nutrition information (Amount per serving): Calories: 300 Cholesterol: 117mg Sodium: 473mg Protein: 17g Total Fat: 12g Fiber: 2g Carbohydrate: 31g
Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.