Best Old Fashioned Egg Noodles
- Rich chicken (or other) broth
- Slightly beat as many eggs as you like for size batch desired. Add 1/2 eggshell
of Milnot for each egg used. (Must be Milnot as other brands change taste.) Add
salt to taste and stir just enough to blend.
- Add flour slowly and mix until you have a firm dough. Dough will be sticky.
- Turn out onto floured board and roll thin. (Noodles get fat when cooked.)
- Cut into strips, tossing into a pile of flour as
you cut them. You can't over-flour these.
- They may be frozen (with plenty of flour) or tossed into boiling broth.
- Cook until desired doneness.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.