- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic in olive oil until golden. Remove garlic, and reserve oil.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine blue cheese, Parmesan cheese,
and cream. Stir until cheeses are melted. Stir in the oil from the garlic pan. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Toss sauce with hot pasta, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.