Broccoli and Garlic Pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (can use purchased minced garlic)
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- Cook spaghetti to al dente and drain.
- Saute sausage, garlic and broccoli in margarine in a large skillet over medium
heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add spaghetti and mix well. Heat thoroughly and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 4:10:54am 4/29/03.
Review by Linda May (OhioLinda): This is an excellent recipe! I added fresh
mushrooms to it.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.