Broccoli and Garlic Pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (can use purchased minced garlic)
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- Cook spaghetti to al dente and drain.
- Saute sausage, garlic and broccoli in margarine in a large skillet over medium
heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add spaghetti and mix well. Heat thoroughly and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 4:10:54am 4/29/03.
Review by Linda May (OhioLinda): This is an excellent recipe! I added fresh
mushrooms to it.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes