Cajun Steak Fettuccine
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® sirloinsteak (1 1/2-inches
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Combine fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, paprika, pepper, salt and oregano to
create an herb rub. Sprinkle both sides of steak with seasoning and rub into the
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain well. Melt butter in large
skillet; add garlic and red onion and simmer until tender. Add drained pasta and
toss to combine.
- Place steak on grill over medium-high heat. Grill to desired doneness. Transfer
steak to cutting board and allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes. Slice across the grain
into thin strips.
- Top fettuccine with steak strips.
Reprinted with permission from
the Certified Angus Beef® brand.