As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 16 crepes or 16 manicotti shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups marinara sauce or your favorite red sauce; or 2 cups white sauce, homemade or your favorite brand
- Mix Special Seasoning ingredients together.
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook ground beef and yellow onions until
meat is fully cooked and onions are tender, about 12 to 15 minutes. Add the eggs,
Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic and flour, mixing together well. Stir in Special
Seasoning and reduce heat to low.
- If using crepes, place 4 to 5 ounces (about 1/2 cup) of filling in the center
of each crepe and roll lengthwise; if using manicotti shells, gently stuff filling
inside shells with a spoon. Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cannelloni may be
frozen at this point or stored in a refrigerator until you're ready to serve
it. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving.
- When ready to serve, heat at 350 degrees F, covered, for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, place two crepes or shells on each plate and top with your favorite
red or white sauce.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes