Cappeli D'Angelo with Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 pound Capelli D'Angelo, cooked al dente
- 1 1/2
cups freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pasta and cheese and toss
constantly until butter and cheese cling to noodles.
- Season to taste with salt and
pepper and serve immediately.
For a variation, combine 1/3 cup each freshly grated Bel Paese, Gruyere, Fontina
and Parmesan cheeses and toss to above directions.
Just before serving, stir in 1/2 cup whipping cream and heat through.
with a sprinkling of minced chives if desired.
Serves 4 to 6.