This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti with Crumb Topping
- 1 package spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 2 cusp shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimentos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 rolls Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, soup, milk, pimentos and salt and pepper.
Add to noodles and toss. Put into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Melt butter. Stir cracker crumbs into the butter and put on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.