Cheesy Baked Ziti Alfredo
- 16 ounces ziti
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated, about 2 cups, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 red green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in cream, 1 3/4 cups mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, bell pepper, butter, salt and
- Transfer to baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until top is lightly golden and pasta is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Make 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.