This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cheesy Florentine Bake
- 6 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water;
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Combine eggs,
spaghetti, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Spoon into a lightly
greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and nutmeg; spoon over spaghetti mixture. Spread
with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese; bake 5 additional minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Makes 6 servings.