- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 7 ounces cooked spaghetti, drained
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/4 cups slivered almonds
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- In medium saucepan, combine mayonnaise, flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk.
Cook over low heat until thickened.
- Add cheese and wine. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture with spaghetti, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and 3/4
cup of the almonds and toss lightly. Pour into baking dish and top with remaining
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.